West Lothian Youth Foundation (WLYF) is a charitable organisation and we are registered with The Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) along with being a Company Limited by Guarantee registered with Companies House.
To ensure that the WLYF can provide a meaningful impact to not only those who participate in our activities but to the community of West Lothian as a whole, the organisation follows a direct management structure.
- Board of Trustess
- Executive Committee & Operations Committee
- General Manager
- Coaching Team
We are currently in the process of updating this information to allow us to provide more details on the team behind West Lothian Youth Foundation. So watch this space!
Board of Trustees
- Robin Strang, Chairman & General Manager, West Lothian Leisure
- John McGinty, Councillor
- Lorraine Durie, West Lothian Council
- Stuart Lovell, Ex Professional Footballer & former Livingston FC captain
- Brian Ewing, Senior Manager at leading UK Bank
- Jack Brown, West Lothian Soccer Sevens Development Association
- Andrew Purdie, Lawyer
- John McMorrow – Chief Financial Officer – Energy Assets Ltd
The Foundation work hard to ensure our coaches have the skills needed to deliver high quality activities that allow all participants to learn the game in a fun and safe environment.
If your son or daughter takes part in any of our activities they will hopefully know our coaches very well.