West Lothian Community Club Football Forum
The Forum was established to promote good conduct, develop standards and improve the quality of football within West Lothian.
West Lothian Community Club Football Forum was established to pursue the following objectives:
- To promote good conduct, develop standards and improve the quality of football within West Lothian.
- To promote the concept of community football and assist in developing clubs.
- To assist in coordinating the organisation of football in West Lothian through clubs, leagues and relevant associations.
- Act as a representative group relating to the provision and development of football facilities.
- To promote volunteering and improve coaching standards across West Lothian.
The Forum is made up of the following bodies:
- Affiliated or full member of the West Lothian Association of Youth Football Clubs (WLAYFC).
- Affiliated or full member of the West Lothian Soccer Sevens Development Association (WLSSDA).
- All associated and/or affiliated clubs in West Lothian.
- Governing Bodies to include; Scottish FA and affiliated members, sportscotland etc.
- West Lothian Council.
- West Lothian Youth Foundation
- Other relevant organisations.
The Forum meets four times per calendar year: February, May, September, and November.
Members are invited to host these meetings, with no member hosting two or more meetings in any given year. An Annual General Meeting (AGM) is also held in May of each year.
A maximum of two representatives per group/club can attend Forum meetings other than the AGM which is open to all.